There a significant financial and environmental savings to be made through greening your businesses transportation. Here are a few options to consider:
- Develop a green travel plan for your workplace.
- Install bike racks and consider options for lockers and showers at your workplace to make it more convenient for cycling, walking or running.
- Identify opportunities for public transport use for commuting and business trips.
- Ensure the office car is fuel-efficient and of appropriate size for the task required.
- Check the Green Vehicle Guide to compare local air pollution and greenhouse gas emissions across different models.
- Consider swapping some or all of your vehicle fleet to include electric vehicles. For more information, visit electricvehiclecouncil.com.au.
- Consider installing an electric vehicle charging point at your workplace. An interactive map of available electric vehicle charge point in the area can be found at electricvehiclecouncil.com.au.